So I just found out about a great promotion Safeway is running. I called their Customer Service to verify the info for my area...if you are checking this out you might want to call as well to get the details.
Anyway, if you buy 5 participating Sara Lee items (list is HUGE, includes Jimmy Dean products, Hillshire Farms, etc) you get a coupon for $10 on your next purchase at Safeway.
So, if you do it right and buy 5 items that run about $2/each, you could get them free. Or take that $10 and go buy 5 more Sara Lee items. And so on!!
I spoke with Michelle at x6015 in Customer Service and she is being kind enough to e-mail me a list of all the participating products so I can plan ahead for maximum value. :)
I think this is running through 2/10...
No comments:
Post a Comment