Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Testing my new toy!

Chris got the new oven installed last night, even though he had a ton of tax stuff still to work on. He wanted me to be able to start cooking right away!

So this morning I am testing it out with a new recipe...Triple Chocolate Quick Bread from tammysrecipes.com. It's baking now, and I can hardly wait for another 30 minutes to pass before I can take the loaves out!! It looks like chocolate cake in loaf form to me, and I am hoping maybe even Jacob will have some...

I am so excited to cook! I think we might have lasagna tonight! ;)


This picture is of Jacob trying to swing from the oven in it's box. He thought it was a great toy and enjoyed figuring out what he could do with it. I stopped him before he climbed on top...

..

No comments: