Saturday, June 28, 2008

Chuck E Cheese

Last Friday afternoon (6/20) Jacob didn't have school or therapy. I really wanted to get out of the house with the kids - a very difficult task when I am by myself!

I decided on Chuck E Cheese, about 20 minutes away from our house. I took the kids over and they really enjoyed it! Natalie & Jacob played, and Sydney watched it all from her stroller.
Jacob really wanted one of the cakes he saw in their display case as we left. He kept saying, "Want cake?" and "Birthday party"
Here's Natalie on the Bob the Builder car. She was watching the freaky huge animated Chuck E Cheese singing in the next room and was telling me, "He sees me!"


And here is Sydney, trying out a new sound. This was over a week ago and she's doing it a LOT now!! She finds herself very amusing.

And here are all three, back in the car...


2 comments:

Jaime said...

Tamie, looks like the kids had a great time. And how worn out were you when you got home? Caty and I would love to join you if you ever venture back. Hope to see you soon!

Amanda said...

You're a brave women to take all three out. i have a hard enough time just with two.

looks like they enjoyed theirselves :)