Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A quick note...

It's been pretty busy here the past few days so I am just posting a quick note about everything going on, and will try to get back to do a better job along with some pictures and video!

- Saturday we tried out a new place for the kids to go to gymnastics' classes. It was Natalie's first time in a class...she's seen Jacob going every Saturday this past year and has been wanting to go to. So her turn has come! They both LOVED their classes and I have some cute video of Natalie to share!

- Our prayers have been answered and we're getting a second car! We'll be adopting Chris' sister & brother-in-law's 2002 Ford Explorer. Chris can drive that to work, which will leave me with the mini-van. TRANSPORTATION!! I have been without a car at home for several years now and I am so excited and relieved I can hardly stand it!

-Jacob fell asleep at school yesterday and Chris went to pick him up. The teacher mentioned he felt warm, and so when he got home I took his temp. Almost 102! He went to the doctor this morning and has tonsillitis (the strep kind). LOVELY. We are almost over the last round of colds we had, so I guess it's time to move on to this one. I am hoping we are not all sick for Father's Day.

- Charlie (the dog) seems to have sprained or tore a ligament in his knee. He's hobbling around the house and lying around. He went to the vet yesterday and got some pain medicine so he'll hopefully be on the mend soon.

- We also had a big issue come up with Jacob's transportation to/from preschool for the summer that resulted in someone from the district trying to pick him up in their OWN car WITHOUT a car seat yesterday. It takes a lot to make me mad, but I am so angry over this one. And shocked. I have no idea how she thought that was a good idea...

So there you have it, the past few days in a nutshell! Now I have to go take care of some crazy kids... :)

No comments: