I am in heaven this afternoon. I have the rare treat of a house to myself (almost), and I am cleaning without any interruptions!! Be still my heart.
Jacob is in school, Natalie went with our babysitter Erin to the fair, and Sydney is asleep. WHEN does this happen? Never. Okay, maybe twice a year.
The only reason I'm even on the computer is I've stopped to make a phone call about a bill we double paid and I'm on hold. Might as well put in a blog post while I sit and wait!
I sort of can't wait for Natalie to come home, though. They were going to see the "farm" area of the state fair and I figure she must be on cloud 9. I am looking forward to hearing all about it!
But for now, I am REALLY enjoying a quiet house!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment