Saturday, August 2, 2008

Jacob today

He slept a little (and I do mean a little) bit better last night, thanks to some albuterol at bedtime.


But in the wee hours of the morning he woke up with tons of snot which made it very difficult for him to sleep. And of course he refused to drink the pediasure or juice I offered him...most likely because he could tell that I was trying to give him tylenol cold or motrin cold medicines...


Today he's been lying around mostly, obviously feeling lousy. He won't eat, and will hardly drink. I haven't been able to get any medicine into him, which is probably why he feels so lousy that he doesn't want to eat or drink!
Here he after he took a nap (which pretty much only happens when he is sick...he stopped napping when he turned two) this afternoon. Poor little guy.

No comments: