This was SO cute.
Over the weekend, I walked in the bathroom to help Jacob wash his hands after using the toilet...the water had been running and I was wondering what he was up to!
When I walked in, he had toothpaste on his cheek, and he was using the plastic piece from a dental floss container (the top part where the floss comes out on one side, and you tear it off on the other) as a razor to "shave" it off. It was ADORABLE.
When I walked in, he had toothpaste on his cheek, and he was using the plastic piece from a dental floss container (the top part where the floss comes out on one side, and you tear it off on the other) as a razor to "shave" it off. It was ADORABLE.
I went to get Chris and have him come take a look. He, of course, had to show Jacob the right way to do it!
So out came the shaving cream and a plastic knife as the razor. I was surprised that Jacob allowed Chris to lather his whole face up, including right under his nose. He was a little uncomfortable with it around his nose but I think he was so impressed with seeing himself in the mirror that he didn't mind!
Some of the photos:




2 comments:
Love it...what a great sensory activity!
Ha, I could just eat him up!!! He must have heard us talking the other day about what a gorgeous boy he is and what an impressive-looking man he will be... ;P
Post a Comment