Last night I made a yummy dinner from Rachel Ray, off of the Food Network website: Super Sloppy Joes and Deviled Potato Salad.
Nothing gourmet, but made from scratch and it just hit the spot! I loved the paprika and tobasco in the potato salad, and the sloppy joe sauce on top of some Dutch Crunch bread was...mmmmmmmmmmm. :)
Natalie and I also made Mud Balls off of the Heavenly Homemakers website in the afternoon. A tasty snack with some nutrition behind it. I had to pry Natalie out of the mixing bowl or she would have eaten all of it. And I wasn't much better. If you like chocolate, they are worth trying out!

I tried to roll some in chocolate powder so that Jacob would give them a try, but they were too different looking for him to put in his mouth. I think we'll give them a shot during therapy and see if we can get him to take a bite. I bet he'd love them if he actually tasted them.
And I learned that Mud Balls are super yummy on their own, but they are even better rolled in chocolate powder (I put chocolate chips in the food processor).
Nothing gourmet, but made from scratch and it just hit the spot! I loved the paprika and tobasco in the potato salad, and the sloppy joe sauce on top of some Dutch Crunch bread was...mmmmmmmmmmm. :)
Natalie and I also made Mud Balls off of the Heavenly Homemakers website in the afternoon. A tasty snack with some nutrition behind it. I had to pry Natalie out of the mixing bowl or she would have eaten all of it. And I wasn't much better. If you like chocolate, they are worth trying out!
I tried to roll some in chocolate powder so that Jacob would give them a try, but they were too different looking for him to put in his mouth. I think we'll give them a shot during therapy and see if we can get him to take a bite. I bet he'd love them if he actually tasted them.
And I learned that Mud Balls are super yummy on their own, but they are even better rolled in chocolate powder (I put chocolate chips in the food processor).
No comments:
Post a Comment