We went to Mass on Christmas Eve this year...hoping that perhaps the earlier 5 pm one would not be as packed as the others. Wrong! It is so frustrating that our parish doesn't offer more masses, especially at Christmas and Easter. You can barely make it in the church.
Anyway...here are some shots of everyone all dressed up for the night.
Sydney, while we were getting ready. Hair not brushed yet...it gets so crazy! I am still learning how to deal with the curls. I just thought this little pose of hers was so cute!
Natalie in front of the Nativity at church, showing me a leaf...
Afterwards, Chris tried to line them up for some pictures. Jacob not in the mood, and Sydney just wants to RUN!
Natalie doing her best to keep Sydney there...

Maybe sitting down will be better? Well, we got Sydney for about 30 seconds, but Jacob is starting to cry...
This one pretty much says it all!
Natalie was the only one who wanted to pose, so I set her in front of the trees for a few shots by herself.


Maybe sitting down will be better? Well, we got Sydney for about 30 seconds, but Jacob is starting to cry...
I tried a few of Jacob alone, but he was just so SAD.
Here's Natalie trying to contain Sydney's running. I was just trying to get a shot of her from the front, and not of her running away!
A classic. LOL!

Running TOWARDS me! See the grin? She though it was a lot of fun to run away from us all...
One of Daddy & Natalie back at home. :)
1 comment:
love the attempts at photos! I feel like that is how it is with just one child! I can't imagine trying to get three to pose for a photo.
Post a Comment