Last night was long and I think I only got an hour or two of sleep in. Chris and I worked on a paper for his class (he had to take the Myers-Brigg personality test for the paper and came up an INTJ. It's totally him! I came up as an ISFJ.). Then all three kids began waking up randomly...all were having difficulty with stuffy noses, while Natalie and Jacob were coughing a lot as well. Everyone now has this cold except for Chris. THEN Jacob woke up again and was up for the day...around 3:30 am.
So today I am TIRED. Really tired. It is also a very cold, rainy and WINDY day here. I cancelled everything for Jacob again today (no school/therapy) and we are all hanging out at home, some of us in our pajamas (bet you can't guess who?).
Natalie and I (and maybe Jacob) are going to do some projects today related to the Jan Brett book, "The Mitten." My sister Christina gave it to the kids for Christmas (along with a couple other Brett books...love them!) and the girls both haven't left it alone since. So we are cutting out big mittens today and stuffing them with little pictures of the animals. Natalie is looking forward to acting out "the big sneeze." Sydney loves this page in the book and is very animated with her imitation of the bear sneezing! We might make some "snowball" cookies. There is also the possibility of mitten painting and a mitten toss (stuff some mittens with socks and toss them into a container). It all depends how much energy I can drum up!
Another Sydney speech note...this morning she ran up to me and crashed into my leg. I said "Ouch!" She looked up at me with a very serious face and said "You okay?" It was very sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment