
I don't know if I've mentioned it here, but I should...Jacob is currently obsessed with cars. He particularly likes Honda Accords, Volkswagen Beetles, and any kind of Porsche.
This week is his turn as "student of the week" in his classroom. The teacher gave me a poster to put together. There are different questions on it and we were supposed to answer them and paste on photos or magazine clippings. One of the phrases was "When I grow up, I want to be..." That was a tough one for me, because I really don't know how he'd answer that. Landscaper? Chef? Race Car Driver? Forest Ranger? It's kind of amusing to think about!
Anyway, I settled on Race Car Driver...then I took a picture of Jeff Gordon and put Jacob's face on it. I had to share because it cracks me up every time I look at it. Jacob keeps looking at the picture on his poster like he is trying to figure it out...it's his face, but doesn't really look like him! LOL!
Anyway, I settled on Race Car Driver...then I took a picture of Jeff Gordon and put Jacob's face on it. I had to share because it cracks me up every time I look at it. Jacob keeps looking at the picture on his poster like he is trying to figure it out...it's his face, but doesn't really look like him! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment