Well, Jacob is sick again. Sounds like he has bronchitis. I am worried that he didn't get enough of his antibiotic. I cancelled therapy/school for tomorrow and will take him back to the doctor if he seems the same in the morning. His chest sounded really congested yesterday, and today it was very wheezy. He was holding his breath a lot, which I think he does when it hurts to inhale.
He is still obsessed with wanting to cook all the time...he asks me 5-10 times a day right now..."Want cook?" Then he'll start saying "Sugar? Butter?" Guess he's a baker at heart. This weekend we made some awesome cookies called "Here today, gone tomorrow" (ha!), and some pita bread. He ate the cookies, which impressed me because they had oatmeal in them. He is usually reluctant to eat oatmeal cookies. Anyway, we'll bake more tomorrow...I am trying to fill the freezer up a bit, plus I want to take a plate over to a friend who just had a baby. Side note: she gets the award for the best labor story ever...didn't make it to the hospital and her husband helped her deliver the baby at home! I figure they at least deserve some muffins & cookies after that!
Sydney is doing much better. She is still on her antibiotic and it has done a great job. She is talking up a storm. I can hear her in the living room right now, carrying on a grand conversation with herself. I love it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment