Last night definitely went better for Jacob...although his cold is worse, we were better prepared. We didn't even brush his teeth before bed just in case that would set things off more in his mouth. So no outbursts during the night about his teeth...whew.
So he is sounding fairly miserable today...I am working on getting his antibiotic into him. His chest is very congested. Two teaspoons of antibiotic twice a day, which might as well be a gallon. The first teaspoon this morning I put into his yogurt and that was fine. But how to get the 2nd teaspoon down? He eats mostly crunchy dry foods so it's not easy to sneak medicine into much of it. I might have Chris go buy some more juice boxes (Jacob has totally switched from wanting gallons of chocolate milk to wanting juice boxes) and try to squeeze some into the little opening and have him drink it in his juice. Sounds like a plan.
Natalie also came down with it hard during the night...she has a raspy little voice today and you can tell she isn't feeling well. We are doctoring her up with "WARM!" tea, Children's Motrin, and trying to get her to rest up a little.
Oh, and Sydney continues to talk up a storm this morning. I saw her bump into a toy, then she said "Oopsie, sorry!" ???? Is this SYDNEY??
1 comment:
TheFiveDays-
Thank you for visiting my blog.
Long ago and far, far away I used to be a special education teacher, but now I am just a mom who has a son diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome. We have been through it all and some how we have persevered and he is doing well in college (keep your fingers crossed). Last June he graduated from high school with Honors and now he is a freshman at the local junior college and plans on transferring to a four year university majoring in Engineering.
*Every year I conducted a staff training of all personnel at school and it helped tremendously.
I have some posts that might be helpful for your family concerning going to church:
http://catholicblogger1.blogspot.com/2009/11/children-at-mass.html
http://catholicblogger1.blogspot.com/2009/11/social-stories-for-church.html
I have a special needs blog that you might be interested in:
http://momsofspecialneedschildren1.blogspot.com/
((hugs))
Post a Comment