I colored some of them ahead of time so that the kids could get started on decorating some while there were others sitting in the dye. I learned last year that toddlers/preschoolers are not the most patient when waiting for the eggs be ready!
They were pretty thrilled to see us pull the brightly colored eggs out of the dye and couldn't wait to get new eggs in. Jacob decided all the eggs should be purple (which generally turned out pink) and he was very diligent in working to get them all that color!
Chris bought two decorating kits, one that glittered the eggs, and the other that allowed you to stencil them. Jacob did amazingly well with the stencils! I've decided that we have to get the glitter kit every year from now on....they were so pretty! :)
1 comment:
I'm with Jacob...purple is a great color for Easter eggs!
Post a Comment