Last night was a biggie in our house!
I was in Jacob's room organizing some toys and he was jumping on his bed. He was trying to get me to lie down on the bed...he LOVES it when I lie down and he either snuggles with me or just jumps on the bed. He had said "Want bed" several times and I kept telling him that I had to clean up.
So then he says, "Mommy lie down." It's pretty new for him to be saying this...I think I've heard him say it this way (usually it's just "lie down" or "want bed") only a few times before, all in the past week or so.
After that he paused and said..."Love you....I love you." All while jumping and looking at me.
Awwww! And yes, I did drop the toys and give him a big snuggle for that one!
I don't think he knows the meaning of what he said, my guess is more that he knows it's something we say to him all the time, especially when snuggling. Maybe he associates it with happy times. But it was SUPER cute!!!
1 comment:
Wow, wow, wow!! That is so awesome! The first few times M. said that to me, it was kind of a rote response, but I loved hearing it nonetheless.
Post a Comment