Today Natalie had a fun lunch....and we made it together! We couldn't have meat today because it's Friday, so we had to think of something else to eat.
We took a tortilla and warmed it up in the microwave. Then she spread peanut butter on half of it, and together we drizzled some honey on top (just like Winnie the Pooh, she said!). Then we folded the tortilla in half.
I recently picked up a set of mini noah's ark cookie cutters, so we used those and cut all the animals and the ark out of the tortilla. She loved that!
She really enjoyed her little peanut butter & honey animals. I ate the rest of the tortilla, and it was actually pretty tasty!!
2 comments:
I LOOOVE PB & honey sandwiches!!!! My friend started me on them and they are hard to quit.
I'd never had them before this, can you believe it? We had more yesterday because I was kind of wanting some... :)
Post a Comment