Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Vacation

Jacob is on vacation from therapy & school this week, meaning that I am home with all three kids and no car for the week. I hope that we make it through! ;)

Today is Wednesday...halfway there! We've already had a major shampoo incident (Jacob decided to dump an entire bottle of watermelon scented kids' shampoo all over himself and the floor when he was using the bathroom this morning...resulting in a shower for him and a large cleanup for me) this morning.

Sydney was fighting going down for her morning nap, and Natalie seems determined to say, "Mommy-mommy-mommy-mommy-mommy-mommy" (well, add about 10 more "mommies" on to that!) as often as possible. Whew.

And I just sold a bunch of newborn clothing on eBay, was getting it all packed up to ship today and realized two pieces had some faint stains on them around the neck. I didn't see them before but I guess in the bright morning light they made their appearance. Argh! So now I am waiting to hear back from the buyer to see if she wants them as is or if I can substitute something else. I hope that I get a response from her before the mailman comes today, because I had arranged for a home pickup for the box. I am so excited to be getting some baby/kid clothes OUT of the house (seems like there are always more coming IN!!).

Sydney IS napping now, though, so I am hoping to get some lunch in the other two and get them outside to run around before she wakes back up. Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Casdok said...

Your house must smell lovely!!

Judith U. said...

And I was going to complain about having my two kids home for the three day weekend ... You've given me a new perspective!

Stay strong ...

Judith