Thursday, March 13, 2008

We won!

A few weeks ago I started visiting some blogs on frugality, particularly on couponing and getting rebates. I've also started requesting free samples online here and there.


I visted http://www.refundcents.com/ for the first time a couple weeks ago and noticed a link at the top of their page to the Philly Cream Cheese Game. I figured I'd give it a shot and was pleasantly surprised to WIN. Well, the screen said I'd won but I didn't really think I'd find anything in the mail from them...

We were sure surprised today when Fed Ex delivered a box full of goodies! Natalie was saying, "Happy Birthday!!" while we opened everything up. :)



We got a serving basket, two stainless steel cream cheese spreaders, 2 commuter mugs, napkins, and coupons for 4 free 1/3 less fat cream cheeses and 4 Thomas' bagel packages. Cool!!




You can play too, apparently 100 people a day win THROUGH MARCH 20th. The link is:


http://tms.corsis.com/phillysoftiwg/page.do?page=front.html

I guess we should thank Sydney, because I do this while she is nursing!

3 comments:

Abbi said...

What a fun win. I tried to win after checking out the link on Money Saving Mom but I didn't win today. Maybe I'll try again another day.

Casdok said...

Didnt you do well!!

Rae said...

Oh oh oh they are so nice! I won one too, just got it in two days ago. I LOVE IT. I think one of the best prizes I have won. Usally when you get basket full of goodies its cheap but not this time. I just got some bagels yesterday and can't wait to munch on them this morning. Congrats on the win and hope many others win too! :)

P.S. I also posted my win on my blog as well hehe