Friday, March 7, 2008

Gymboree

So I have a little obsession with Gymboree clothes for the girls. I am not TOO bad, but I could be if I had the money! ;)

Natalie was born loving clothes, shoes, and accessories. It is pretty amusing to watch, because it just seems to be innate. So here are some pictures of her when the box of clothes I ordered for her for spring/summer arrived on Tuesday...

Opening the box...
Cool turtle sunglasses & matching turtle hat... ;)

Trying to put on her own socks (and she did it!)
Notice she changed to the cool WHITE sunglasses!

She loves her new clothes!

Wearing something from the ice cream line later in the day. I got Sydney the same hat!

I put through an order for a bunch of spring/summer stuff for Jacob from Old Navy today, so I think we're ready for some nice weather now! Oh...and I signed up with ebates.com, where you get a small percentage back on orders you place online. With Old Navy it's 3%, which paid for the shipping! :)

No comments: