Thursday, March 27, 2008

More Goodbyes...

I hate it when we have to do this...today we said goodbye to one of Jacob's wonderful IA's, Chris. It was his last session working with Jacob, and a sad day for us all!

Chris always went above & beyond the call of duty when finding reinforcers for Jacob...here is one of Jacob's favorites:


Now that Jacob's getting heavier, it's more and more difficult to toss him around as much as he likes! Chris was still able to get him WAY UP there, though!

It was always a pleasure having Chris in our home, and he was so respectful towards Jacob. He will be missed.

Thanks for all of your hard work, Chris!! Good luck with your new job!

6 comments:

Susan said...

Oh please tell me how you handle it! Michael's early interventionist has been seeing him weekly for more than 2 years. When she has her 2nd baby in May, she is going to stay home with the kids.
We haven't told Michael yet. I don't know how. He absolutely loves her. In fact she was his choice for "special friends day" at school.
I would love any tips!

Jaime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaime said...

Hey Tamie, what a great job you have done with the blog. I have really enjoyed going back and reading most of the posts. I showed Caitlyn this post and she said "that's Jacob's teacher Chris, he has the same name like Jacob's daddy." They she saw the video click and thought that it was hilarious that Jacob was touching the ceiling. She also loved seeing the video clips of Natalie and Sydney. Hope to see you guys again soon!
(yeah, I went back and deleted my comment the first time around as I didn't proofread and had a few mistakes)

Casdok said...

Saying goodbye is tough.

Judith U. said...

I really hate saying goodbye too. Have broken down in the ugly cry over that one. :(

Life is a series of hello's and goodbye's I suppose.

Hate that...

ju

Anonymous said...

Aw, I know him only through stories of Natalie's crush on him! Such a patient person...I hope the kids don't take it too hard.