Monday, March 31, 2008

Sydney - bumps & bruises

Sydney has been pulling herself up to standing on everything for a week now, and her forehead shows it. She's all full of bruises where she's slipped and hit her head when standing up. It is so sad!

I remember Jacob and Natalie doing the same thing, though. I hope this doesn't last long!!
Here she is in her crib on Sunday...I walked in and found her standing up, her grinning face the first thing to greet me...

And some video taken right after that shows off her personality a little. Smiling one minute, then a LOUD complaint to let me know she wants to get out of her crib!! Then back to the smiles!



And yes, Chris did lower her mattress more yesterday so she can no longer peek her head over the top when she stands up. ;)

1 comment:

Casdok said...

Aww what a beautiful smile!