Well, after my last post, Sydney promptly woke up and while I was changing her, Jacob poured Nesquick powder all over the kitchen floor. Sigh. To be fair, he did ask for chocolate milk while I was changing Sydney and I told him to wait...guess he figured he'd take care of it himself! It was a messy day!
It's Saturday now and we made it through the long week...whew! Chris took yesterday off and we even made it to the Stations of the Cross at our church in the afternoon. The kids were pretty good (wow!) although I did have to keep a steady stream of chocolate headed Jacob's way! Natalie was so cute...at the very end they said the Lord's Prayer and when it was finished (and, of course, very quiet in the church) she shouted "A-MEN!!" ;)
Today Chris is finishing up some tax stuff and then this afternoon we are going to dye our eggs and go pick up the last items we need from the grocery store for tomorrow's dinner. I am trying to get everyone's clothes (etc) ready for church in the morning so that we can actually make it on time. Or something resembling on time!
3 comments:
Have fun with the eggs!
Happy Easter!
You are so very far ahead of me. Happy Easter!
Happy Easter! I hope you get to put your feet up for just a minute tomorrow.
Post a Comment