Since Sydney is apparently going to be 5 before we need to brush her hair or teeth (actually I think she is getting teeth #5 & #6 in!!!), I thought I'd play around a little with the pictures of her from Chris' parents and see what she'd look like with actual hair.
Natalie generously donated her own hair for Sydney's make over.
How cute is she?? :)

1 comment:
Oh you are so funny! I loved reading your comment from my blog.
First of all.. I don't know for sure if that fabric is discontinued... I've just never seen it again. I could probably order it from some fancy smancy fabric place in paris.. who knows. So, don't give up hope (I got it at JoAnns)
Second, you did read that I didn't turn my camera toward the sink... right. It's bad, REALLY Bad. My floors look like a truck stop most days. They are living proof that yes, toast DOES always land jelly-side down.
Third... I'll think about showing my cupboards off. I'll give you a few secrets. I have all the plastic plates, cups etc, in a low cabinet so all kids can put away dishes and get cups for their drinks. This minimizes requests for me and helps them do their chores. I organized my kitchen in zones for useage. I have a baking zone and keep all of my spices in a plastic basket that I pull out of the cabinet and can quickly sort through, and there's a cooking zone and a snack zone. Also, I made cheap "risers" (I can't think of the word) for my pantry so we use all available space. Going Vertical is my storage mantra.
Look forward to seeing you back again! AND to visiting your blog again. My hubbys brothers autistic and we know that journey well. Blessings!
Pretty Organizer
Post a Comment