Rough times around here. Jacob was still throwing up as of about 4 am....but it is much less often and I think it is because he will drink more juice than he should and he is trying to get on his swing, etc. He doesn't know how to read his body's signals. He's definitely getting better though.
Chris started throwing up early this morning and has been miserable.
I am totally anxious waiting to see if I am going to get it, and the girls.
To top it all off, our toilet overflowed and I was washing dishes and didn't notice. Chris came out and the carpet in the hallway was totally flooded.
Picture him with the wetvac, cleaning out the bathroom and stopping to throw up every few minutes. Me in the hallway with the steam vac sucking it up as fast as I can and running outside to dump a full tank dozens of times.
Calgon, take me away! Say a prayer for us today...thanks.
5:15 pm update: The girls have it now too.
10:07 pm update: Such a sad little family sprawled all over the living room. Sydney asleep on her tummy on the floor, Natalie & Jacob on the sofa. Jacob still can't keep anything down for more than half an hour, so I just gave him some of my Zofran. Natalie says she HATES throwing up and she HATES the stomach flu! Chris and I are trading off on who gets to rest and who runs around catching sick kids in the act. And my super wonderful husband went to Rite Aid for me while feeling absolutely miserable to get a refill on my Zofran. That is LOVE.
PS - Zofran is a wonder drug.
1 comment:
Oh my heart goes out for all of you! Dirk and I are keeping you all in our prayers! Get better soon!
Post a Comment