Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Obstacle Course

We did a little obstacle course in the living room this morning. Jacob & Natalie loved it so much that I wanted to write down what I did so that I can do it again sometime! It was pretty simple, I am actually surprised they had so much fun with it.

1st - 2 felt squares put down for them to hop on
2nd - laundry basket to go IN and OUT of
3rd - yarn tied between two chairs, they had to go under it (their *favorite* part)
4th - yarn taped onto the carpet in a spiral pattern....I made them walk all the way around and then when they got to the middle, Natalie had to touch the floor and Jacob had to jump all the way back out.

Then I had them run around the living room back to the felt squares to start again. We put on some music and they were giggling and fighting over who was going too slow or too fast or not doign it right... ;0)

1 comment:

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Thank-you for the nice comments you left on the garage doors. Your children are beautiful and I bet you have your hands full.
Best Wishes, Cindy