Of course Daddy wouldn't deny his little girl a bath after that, and Jacob & Natalie thought it was great that Sydney was joining in the fun!
Monday, February 4, 2008
Bathtime
Last night I was changing Sydney and getting her into her pajamas while Chris was running the bath water for Jacob & Natalie's bath. Sydney heard the water running and Chris talking and apparently decided that's where she wanted to be too! She was wiggling all over while I tried to change her, so I let her go (naked!!) and she took off!
That little girl scooted all the way across the living room and down the hallway, into the bathroom. She was grunting with the effort and I can't tell you how cute it was to watch those roly poly little thighs and arms making their way to the bathroom! ;)
Of course Daddy wouldn't deny his little girl a bath after that, and Jacob & Natalie thought it was great that Sydney was joining in the fun!

Of course Daddy wouldn't deny his little girl a bath after that, and Jacob & Natalie thought it was great that Sydney was joining in the fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment