Monday, February 18, 2008

Everyone's still feeling...

Yucky!

So here's the latest rundown:

Chris - the last to catch it, he started feeling sick on Friday. He's got the all-over yucky sick feeling and his ears are bothering him a lot. He hasn't been to the doctor yet but might go today.

Me - ugh, I hate this cold/sinus infection. Feeling pretty yucky in general still, but the main thing is the pressure in my ears. It is making me CRAZY. I think my right estachion tube is blocked...this always happens when I am getting over a cold. I can feel liquid in my ear, like I've been swimming. I'm on full dosage of sudafed, tylenol, ibuprofen, and I am just finishing up my antibiotic.

Jacob - He's doing the best out of all of us, probably because he started his antibiotic over a week ago now. The worst thing for him now is still his cough, but it's getting better.

Natalie - AWFUL cough. She sounds almost croupy, and she coughs so hard. Saturday night she threw up all over me (lovely) from coughing. I am finding that sudafed helps more than cough medicine, so maybe it's from drainage. It hurts to listen to her, though. She said her ears are hurting too, probably like mine and Chris'. Definitely still a sick girl!

Sydney - Runny nose and a cough I don't like. But she is still being her normal sweet self. :) I think she might be the only one to get through this without an antibiotic!

1 comment:

Judith U. said...

I am so sorry you all have been SO sick... :( I'll be praying you'll all feel better very, very soon...

Big virtual hug,

Judith