

From Feb. 15th...
Here is Natalie, making "a present for Jacob." This particular afternoon, she had brought me a wad of toilet paper with a paper clip on the outside and told me she had a present for me. I assumed the toilet-paper-and-clip WAS the present and thanked her. She gave me a funny look and said, "open it!" So I did, and found one of her little hair clips inside. She was beaming at me, so happy to have given me a gift. This was the first time I've ever seen her "make" a present and wrap it up for someone.
A little while later I took these pictures of her, doing the same thing for Jacob. She was tearing off little pieces of the toilet paper, very seriously. She said she was making a present to "make Jacob happy." It was so cute!
She also told me that SHE needed a present! I said okay, and then I got busy taking pictures of her. She eventually looked at me and said, "My present?" How could I forget? So I went and found a tiny purse for her, and put a little plastic frog inside. She was SOOOO excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment