On Friday afternoon Jacob went to the doctor and was diagnosed with a sinus infection. They said he was "on his way" to bronchitis and it really sounded to me like he had it. So he got an antibiotic. This is so tough for us because he won't take medicine willingly. And his sense of taste is amazing, so we have to be very careful how we disguise it! I found that this antibiotic seems undetected in chocolate pediasure - woohoo!
Friday night was tough - Jacob was miserable and could barely sleep because he couldn't breath very well. In the early morning I just ended up on the couch with him. Definitely no therapy or gymnastics for him on Saturday morning.
On top of all this, we had plans to celebrate Chris' birthday on Saturday! His parents were coming up for a surprise visit so that Chris and his dad could go to a movie together. Then I had
TWO babysitters coming over so that Chris and I could go to dinner at a semi-fancy restaurant! All a surprise to Chris.
TWO babysitters coming over so that Chris and I could go to dinner at a semi-fancy restaurant! All a surprise to Chris.The picture at left is of Chris and Natalie on Saturday morning. He has stretches the physical therapist gave him for his back, and she likes to do them with him! :)
I ended up filling Chris in on his parents' visit in the morning since Jacob was sick and I needed help getting some things ready. And we cancelled our babysitters and dinner plans. Thank you though to Erin & Jenn for planning to come over so we could go out!!
These pictures of Natalie were taken on Saturday morning before she went to the store with Chris. She looked so cute I had to get a few shots of her!!

Chris' parents came, the guys went to the movie, and I got to visit with Sharon (Chris' mom). That was really nice, and Natalie just had a wonderful time with her Grammie. She even learned how to put her two fingers up for the number "2"! Oh, and notice her sparkly lips in the picture below? She was trying out some of the cool lip gloss Grammie had brought me for my birthday. ;)

Saturday evening Jacob fell asleep early, which was nice, but he was up a lot during the night again because he couldn't breath. Poor guy!



No comments:
Post a Comment