Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dipped Gingersnaps

Chris needed a baked good to bring to work today for "Goodie Day." I had stumbled upon a recipe for gingersnaps which are partially dipped in white chocolate the other day, and thought they would be perfect. I made them last night and they were delicious...and so pretty, too! And not at all difficult to make. Definitely a recipe to repeat!

For the recipe & photo, visit Kara's Kitchen Creations. Thanks, Kara!

A few of my own tips:
- Use parchment paper on your pans if you have it. I was out, and these were just a tiny bit sticky.
- I baked mine for 8 minutes. If figured out that if they don’t have the crackles all over the top, they haven't baked long enough!
- You don’t need to roll the balls. Just scoop tablespoonfuls into your dish of sugar, roll/pat in sugar, and put on the pan. They turn out the same! I'm lazy so I had to test this out... ;)

No comments: