
I love these Roly Poly Santas! The kids helped me roll all the balls and Natalie put the chocolate in for their eyes and coat buttons. This recipe is a lot of work (making all the balls!) but the result is so adorable. The recipe is from Taste of Home.
The other cookies are called Candy Cane Snowballs. I made them for the first time this year and they are both cute and TASTY!! I found the recipe on Your Homebased Mom's cookie exchange list but apparently they are from Taste of Home too! Natalie was able to dip the cookies in the melted white chocolate, and Jacob then dipped them in the crushed candy canes. Both kids LOVED getting to smash the candy canes up, too!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness those little santas are cute! We may have to make some of those as we are trapped in our house with all of the snow and starting to go a little crazy...
These cookies are adorable.
This is the kind of stuff kids remember - mom making fun santa cookies with them. You're fun!
I will totally have to do these with my kiddos in the next few days.
Post a Comment