Some funny stuff from Natalie this past week:
- Yesterday while outside with Daddy hanging Christmas lights, she noticed some poop on the lawn and asked Chris where it came from. He said maybe a squirrel. She, however, thought it was from a RHINO.
- At the grocery store this week, I was standing in line at the bank window with all three kids. Natalie points to the woman a few feet behind us in line and says, "Mom! Look at that lady's crazy hair!!" I turned to look and sure enough, there is an older woman with died black hair which is short and sticking out all over the place. Definitely crazy hair. Thankfully she was looking the other way and I was able to distract Natalie, but another woman standing next to us was snickering.
There were a couple others I wanted to share but my mind has gone blank as usual!
1 comment:
I love little kiddo funnies like these! They are so innocent and sweet and just say it like it is!
Post a Comment