A few months ago I lost my engagement ring. I thought it was somewhere in the house because I knew I had seen it on my hand on a Thursday evening and then noticed it missing Friday morning (and I hadn't left the house). I've lost some weight so the ring was getting loose and must have just slipped off.
By this point we thought I was never going to find it. Or maybe not until we moved out and found it in the corner somewhere! I was worried maybe it had come off into the trash can.
But today I FOUND IT!!! I was looking through a box of ribbon that I store out in the garage, trying to find some white string. All I was finding was thicker ribbon and so I was really searching through all of it. Suddenly, at the back of the box, I saw the sparkle of a diamond. WOOHOO!!! I must have been looking through the box when the ring slipped off,
Chris said he has almost tossed this box of supplies before, since we are trying to clean up clutter. Can you imagine???
Merry Christmas to me! :)
1 comment:
Wow, that's so awesome! Especially after you had given up on it. :)
Post a Comment