Friday, December 19, 2008

My camera

My beloved camera has died. :*(

I was out with Natalie and Sydney and we stopped at Office Depot for some supplies. Natalie was really thirsty and all they had there were sodas, so I got her a Sprite. Anyway, I let her have a few sips, then stowed it in my bag...along with the camera. Can you see where this is headed?

So when we got out of the car at our next stop, what looked like water started dripping out of my bag when I picked it up. I found an almost-empty Sprite and a soaked camera inside.

I let the camera dry out and said a few prayers, but it was not to be. Boohoo....


And of course right before Christmas!!!

Thus the lack of photos on the blog right now. I will probably be taking some with Jacob's little camera but the quality is not *quite* the same!


Poor little Canon S5 IS...rest in peace...










1 comment:

Miriam said...

Awwww man! That is the worst! I have that sinking feeling in my stomach for you... boohoo for sure!s