Here's a picture of his lip on Sunday morning when it swelled up...just the right side of his bottom lip was twice the regular size.
His shoulder and right arm this morning. He had been scratching his arm in bed and this is what it looked like when he got up. The whole right arm was just swollen and red and you could see the welts at the edges of where he had been scratching.
I gave him some benedryl, which really helped and he was looking much better. But then he and I snuggled and this is what his face looked like afterwards, just from rubbing his skin against my clothing and the bed for a couple minutes. It looks like a burn.
His cheek after he scratched it once...starting to get another welt
We feel so bad for him...first bronchitis, then a stomach virus, and now THIS. I hope the allergist can help tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment