We've been fighting off another frustrating cold this past week. Jacob and Natalie have had especially nasty coughs as a result. Chris is battling through stuffed up ears and a sore throat.
Sydney and I were the last two to get hit with it. She has been unusually fussy and clingy the past couple of days. Which of course has impacted her sleep training...darn it! The past two nights she went down just fine and didn't cry until 4 am. By that point she was so stuffed up, I am sure that she just couldn't sleep and was probably thirsty. So I've gotten up with her at 4 the past two days. Good times!
Jacob missed school the past week and finally went back this afternoon. I am hoping he'll do okay...I was on the fence about sending him. But he's been into everything and I figure if he feels well enough for that he must be ready for an afternoon of fun at school!
As a side note, the "Amazing Grass" chocolate powder arrived yesterday and I have started using it. I can't wait to see if it makes a difference in how often Jacob (and the rest of us!) get sick..
No comments:
Post a Comment