
In the middle of the night, Natalie woke me up saying she'd had a bad dream.
I brought her back to her room and asked her about it.
Apparently some green beans were after her. And they were very mean. And they were going to make her into soup and it was very stinky (said dramatically, with a wrinkled up nose!).
But there was also one teeny-tiny little green bean, who wanted to find his family.
I had to write that one down...I don't think I've ever heard of a green bean nightmare before. Leave it to Natalie!
I brought her back to her room and asked her about it.
Apparently some green beans were after her. And they were very mean. And they were going to make her into soup and it was very stinky (said dramatically, with a wrinkled up nose!).
But there was also one teeny-tiny little green bean, who wanted to find his family.
I had to write that one down...I don't think I've ever heard of a green bean nightmare before. Leave it to Natalie!
No comments:
Post a Comment