
Outside My Window...
It looks cold and clear, and the leaves aren't moving at all. The sun is still fairly low.
I am thinking...
That I am TIRED. I was up about 10 times with the kids last night. And the house is a mess. And I've got a big meeting on Wednesday to clean it up for. It's going to be a long day.
I am thankful for...
Coffee and this warm cozy robe Chris' parents got me for Christmas.
Coffee and this warm cozy robe Chris' parents got me for Christmas.
From the kitchen...
We stocked up this weekend and I actually made a menu plan this week so hopefully we have some good eats to look forward to! I'd like to try some homemade bread this week, and I have a few other recipes from the Hillbilly Housewife site I want to test: Preacher Cookies, Donut Muffins, and the Orange Juice Muffins. I doubt I'll get them all made but I'm going to try! I'm also planning to make corn pudding for the first time this week when we have chili for dinner.
We stocked up this weekend and I actually made a menu plan this week so hopefully we have some good eats to look forward to! I'd like to try some homemade bread this week, and I have a few other recipes from the Hillbilly Housewife site I want to test: Preacher Cookies, Donut Muffins, and the Orange Juice Muffins. I doubt I'll get them all made but I'm going to try! I'm also planning to make corn pudding for the first time this week when we have chili for dinner.
I am wearing...
Still in my pajamas...blue sweatpants & t-shirt, and my above-mentioned super cozy robe. :)
Still in my pajamas...blue sweatpants & t-shirt, and my above-mentioned super cozy robe. :)
I am creating...
I think this week, it's FOOD. :) I also want to try painting spring trees with Natalie this week...loosk like a fun and surprisingly easy project! Thanks to Elizabeth Foss for the link on her site last week.
I am going...
Nowhere! Other than outside a lot today. We are working on Jacob's "eloping" outside and so right now anytime he takes his little icon from beside the door and comes to me saying, "I want outside" we have to take him out for a few minutes. This means lots of little trips outside! Better than him just escaping though.
I am reading...
Not a whole lot right now. My favorite blogs, and looking up Montessori info online.
I am hearing...
Jacob banging his hand on the wall (a stim behavior) and making little blowing noises (another stim). Natalie saying, "Mama....mama...mama.....mama...." in the living room. Noggin commercial on tv. Refrigerator humming.
Jacob banging his hand on the wall (a stim behavior) and making little blowing noises (another stim). Natalie saying, "Mama....mama...mama.....mama...." in the living room. Noggin commercial on tv. Refrigerator humming.
Around the house...
Did I mention it's a disaster? Still recovering from the time I was sick last weekend...once it goes under it is so tough to recover. And Jacob's been in full force mess-making mode. That boy makes messes on a grand scale.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Jacob's quarterly Planning Team Meeting is on Wednesday, and I have a parent meeting with his clinical supervisor the same day. Natalie & Jacob go to the dentist on Thursday...whew. My sister Katie and her toddler Ryla are flying out to my parents' house this week and so perhaps we will get a visit from them too.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Picture to come!
1 comment:
Wow, you have a busy household! It sounds like you take it all in stride. I love the picture of the cutie in lipstick on your sidebar:)
Thanks for stopping by my place!
Post a Comment