Seriously. Trying to figure out if it was coming out, I think, and holding it up with his eye to the hole.
Thankfully it is a "moderate" eye irritant and not something that would blind him. Chris and I held his head under a spray of water for about 5 minutes while he fought us the whole time. He was pretty freaked out.
But he was fine afterwards, just a slightly red eye.
2 comments:
NOOOOOOOOO! Seriously??? Is he okay?
Seriously. Trying to figure out if it was coming out, I think, and holding it up with his eye to the hole.
Thankfully it is a "moderate" eye irritant and not something that would blind him. Chris and I held his head under a spray of water for about 5 minutes while he fought us the whole time. He was pretty freaked out.
But he was fine afterwards, just a slightly red eye.
Whew.
Post a Comment