Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday afternoon destruction

Chris worked from home today since I've got a bad cold. I got to take a THREE HOUR nap this afternoon...I think it's been about 5 years since that has happened. Thank you, Chris!!!

Anyway, he was working in the bedroom this afternoon and left his glasses on the computer table. Jacob came in this evening and DESTROYED them. They were all bent up, beyond repair.

He's been a handful today. Besides the glasses and the morning sharpie session, he's escaped out back three times today, I stopped him from pouring sugar out of my sugar container into a measuring cup (he was obviously on his way to some sort of culinary experiment!) and from spraying Scrubbing Bubbles all over the hallway floor. AND he was gone for four hours at school! Whew!

I really feel that developmentally he is mostly at about 2 1/2-3 years old. His behaviors sure tie into that, and that's where his language scores fall. It's just that he has the size and experience of a 5 year old!

No comments: