
FOR TODAY (3/31)...
Outside my window...
The sun is coming up. Chris cut down all the tall weeds growing in the hill in our backyard over the weekend so there is a huge pile of them waiting to go to the green waste bin. No breeze...yet!
I am thinking...
I hope the colds everyone seems to be getting AGAIN are going to be mild this time around.
I am thankful for...
My husband being able to work from home today!
From the kitchen...
Last night we made Orange Juice Muffins. We are in need of a grocery shopping trip so I'll probably do a little more baking today to give us some snacking options! I'm going to try to get started soaking some beans this morning for beans & rice with smoked sausage for dinner tonight. Chris picked up a few supplies at the store on his way home last night and brought us a treat...English Muffins! We are all having them (well, except Jacob) for breakfast this morning. Mmmm.
I am wearing...
Pajamas. Blue & green plaid flannel pants and a white t-shirt. Old flannel shirt over that.
I am creating...
Order! Major decluttering going on here.
I am going...
To an orientation meeting this afternoon for a Jacob-related activity.
I am reading...
Well, after I stop by the library today I *will* be reading "How to raise an amazing child the Montessori way" and "Montessori from the start." They are both there waiting for me!!!
I am hoping...
The orientation meeting today goes quickly.
I am hearing...
Natalie whining about needing help with the swing. Jacob running to the bathroom and slamming the door...then the scuffling of the step stool and him humming. Sydney tapping a play figure on the table trying to make it stand up. Miss Spider on the television. Natalie sneezing.
Around the house...
I have been decluttering like crazy! I got about 2 1/2 hours done over the weekend and another 45 minutes or so yesterday. I feel like I am making a dent, so the decluttering frenzy will continue this week!
One of my favorite things...
Sydney dancing...it makes me beyond happy! Yesterday we were outside and a young neighbor working on his car cranked up his radio. She stopped what she was doing, threw her hands in the air and did her adorable little hula dance with a huge grin. That girl loves music!! I am so sad I can't capture it on video right now due to lack of a camera.
A few plans for the rest of the week:
Meetings! Orientation today. Sydney's speech evaluation tomorrow. Jacob's staff meeting Thursday, then a follow-up meeting with ALTA regarding the results of Sydney's evaluation. Hopefully Jacob's old IA Carrie can come by on Friday if the kids aren't overly infectious that day! We've been waiting to see her! The on the weekend we are hoping from a vist from my sister Katie and her daughter Ryla. My parents will be along, too, I am sure...and maybe Uncle Eric?
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Natalie giving one of her stuffed animals "a bath" in the bathroom sink. This is a favorite activity of hers!

No comments:
Post a Comment